Neo Smiles Dental Studio is a CPF Medisave approved dental clinic. At Neo Smiles Dental Studio, where possible using Medisave, we will ensure that the patient does not need to pay upfront prior to the surgery.
For a Medisave-approved treatment, we need the following documents at the time of/before of surgery:
1) Original NRIC of patient – needs to be sighted by witness/clinic staff
2) Original NRIC of Medisave account holder (self, spouse, children, parents, grandparents). In the case of grandparents, they must be either Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident. If the account holder is not the patient, proof of their relationship is required e.g. marriage certificate, birth certificate).
3) Statement of account of the Medisave account holder
You can print out this form from the CPF website using SingPass. Login to your account on the CPF website. You can also go to any of the CPF offices to request a printout.
* Printout should be dated within 1 month of the surgery
* Printout should show clearly the IC number, name of the Medisave account holder & the current account balance
4) Completed Medisave Authorization Form - We will provide you the form for completion.
After the claim is submitted, The CPF board will write to the account holder with the total amount that has been deducted from the account. If there is sufficient fund in the account (not less than $2,000), the clinic will only collect the difference between the total amount payable and Medisave portion upfront.
If the patient does not submit the above documents before the surgery, the full payment will need to be paid. Documents will then need to be submitted within 5 working days to allow the use of Medisave. In this instance, the money can only be refunded in 3 weeks after approval & banking clearance. All monies can only be refunded in the form of a crossed cheque to the account holder’s name and need to be collected & signed for in person.
Medisave is a national medical savings scheme which helps individuals put aside part of their income into their Medisave Accounts to meet their future personal or immediate family's hospitalization, day surgery and certain outpatient expenses. To find out more about Medisave, please visit here.